– Fabric Width 53 inch (135 cm)
– Content : 100% Mulberry Silk
– Industry Thickness : 6 m/m (Momme)
– Wieght : 30 g/m²(gsm) = 0.88 oz/yd²
– Pattern : Solid
– Country of Origin : China
– Silk chiffon is an elegant, sheer fabric with a soft, beautiful drape and matte crepe texture. Stronger and heavier than silk gauze, yet still featherweight, silk chiffon is woven in a way that even the heaviest weights are sheer. Ideal for gowns that require sheer overlays, gently fluid skirts, softly gathered bodices, or flowing romantic ruffles.
– Unit of Sale: By the Yard or Meter. E.g – Customers should update quantity at checkout for each yard – (Qty:2 = 2 yards of fabric). Fabric is sold as one continuous piece.
NOT: The width is fixed and cannot be changed. It is only the length which can be changed.
Care Instructions: Hand wash or Dry cleaning is recommended for all silks. Do not bleach!
Fabric Estimator click here