100% polypropylene nonwovens produced by the melt-blown process. It is an important component in the manufacture of face masks, which are ideal for high-risk environments. Its dense microfiber structure acts as an excellent barrier against particles and other contaminating agents, combining high filtration efficiency with excellent air permeability. It can also be combined with one or more spunbond layers to provide abrasion resistance and strength.
- Structure with fine or ultra-fine fibre, bigger total surface area
- High filtration efficiency and low resistance
- Can filter harmful particles as well as bacteria in the air
- More stable filtration efficiency and longer service life
- High porosity and small pore size
- Good chemical stability and wide temperature usage