Silk Crepe de Chine Fabric (French for crepe from China), is best known for its unmatched versatility. Not only is Crepe de Chine satisfyingly lustrous, but it consists of a delicate texture with an exceptional drape. One of the more durable cultivated silk fabrics, this material is ideal for bridal and formal wear in addition to blouses and men’s shirts. Known as a more forgiving silk, Crepe de Chine takes thread well, but is still recommended to be dry-cleaned. Crepe de Chine silk is one of the best sellers at Mood. We offer over 90+ varieties in finest Solid Color Crepe de Chine.
Festival Fuchsia Crepe de Chine Pure Silk Fabric for SummerCrepe de Chine, Purple, Red
- Fabric Width 44 inch (114 cm), Content: 100% Silk
- Industry Thickness : 16 m/m (Momme)
- Unit of Sale: By the Yard or Meter. E.g – Customers should update quantity at checkout for each yard – (Qty:2 = 2 yards of fabric). Fabric is sold as one continuous piece.
- Silk Charmeuse Fabric possesses not only the finest aesthetics, but retains the fluid sophistication most sought after in silk fabrics. At the top of its class, Charmeuse Fabric is a satin weave that allows this fabric to retain a soft feel and supple drape that most high-end designers crave. this fabric has many applications as it is composed of both a shiny face on one side and a matte face on the other.
- NOT: The width is fixed and cannot be changed. It is only the length which can be changed.
$24.99 – $27.46
By The Yard, By The Meter
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.